[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] opensips 1.11 seg fault in f_malloc.c (#194)

Liviu Chircu notifications at github.com
Thu Apr 17 14:37:04 CEST 2014

Hello Dan,

Have you found a deterministic way of replicating this crash? Moreover, is the backtrace related to the one from issue #193 (possibly same crash)?

Nevertheless, it seems we are dealing with a memory corruption. An issue which lead to similar behaviour was fixed in commit f9d9654e6d. I strongly suggest you update your 1.11 sources, cherry-pick commit f9d9654e6d, and see if the problem persists.

Best regards,
Liviu

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/194#issuecomment-40709122