[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] OpenSIPS 1.8.4 can not be started when there are dialogs in the dialogs table (#197)

Damien Sandrs notifications at github.com
Tue Apr 15 10:56:51 CEST 2014

Vlad,

Could you reproduce it ?
It is 100% repeatable here. Make a call (we have 2 legs, so it means 2 calls), then kill opensips, and restart it.

Something different between your test and mine is that we are using profiles (set_dlg_profile).

That might be the culprit. I seem to remember a few commits on opensips dealing with profiles loading on restart (but I'm not sure).

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/197#issuecomment-40459341