[OpenSIPS-Devel] 1.9 - out of pkg_memory

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Sun Oct 6 04:38:37 CEST 2013

Hello,

I've been through these dumps but I don't have the experience to learn
anything useful.  The only working theory I have is related to the
registrant module.  I'll test in the lab with a high number of entries to
see if the problem occurs sooner.  In the mean time, is there a more
skilled set of eyes available to look at these memory dumps?

http://storageb.fidelityvoice.net/~jpyle/mem-20130927.log.gz

Thanks,
Jeff