[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] dialog accounting broken due to loss of dlg vals on server restart (#136)

Răzvan Crainea notifications at github.com
Thu Nov 28 15:38:59 CET 2013

Hi, Ovidiu!

I've just committed a few changes to the dialog module in order to handle this. The solutions was the following:
- change the dialog vars column to blob
- when using dlg_list_ctx command, print the CDR flags as strings (this is what Liviu did last week in the acc module) and hexa encode the other binary values (this is the change in dialog)
Please let me know if there are other issues, or close this ticket otherwise.

Best regards,
Răzvan

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/136#issuecomment-29467452