[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] event_xmlrpc makes an invalid call when using parameters (#87)

Răzvan Crainea notifications at github.com
Wed Nov 27 13:44:50 CET 2013

Hi, Alan!

I've tested this scenario with a Python XMLRPC server and does not have the same behavior for me: if the event is formatted as you asked, it will be sent to the called procedure exactly as a structure containing two values: the name and the value.
If you can test this, I can commit the enhancements on the master branch so you can give it a try. Let me know if you are interested.

Best regards,
Răzvan

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/87#issuecomment-29381573