[OpenSIPS-Devel] potential timer shifting

Edwin eahaselhoff at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 17:01:42 CET 2013

Bogdan,

I wil do the same test on my production server tonight, but:

The load on the productions server is 0,4 % CPU
There are 425 entries in my location table (470 subscribers)
Mysql and server 'feels' quick at al times
The server load stays low, also mysql does not excel every minute in htop.

Could it be a 'bug' (ie mix up milisecond / microseconds). Just a thought..

If I can produce more 'evidence' please let me know