[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW] mi_xmlrpc_ng module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Mar 19 15:40:37 CET 2013

Hi Ovidiu,

I'm really glad to hear this - the old mi_xmlrpc module already became a
pain in maintaining - unfortunately the libxmlrpc-c3 library have
several bugs and limitations and in time it proved hard to use in the
opensips context.

Getting rid of it will make me personally sleep better ;) Thanks for the
work !