[OpenSIPS-Devel] Quick question regarding debian packages

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Jul 9 12:21:30 CEST 2013

Hi, Mark!

I think the best idea would be to update directly the /debian directory
(without renaming it). However, you should try to keep it bacward
compatible with the old versions of the library. AFAIK this can be done
easily by tuning the Depends header of the spec.

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com