[OpenSIPS-Devel] Problem installing dependant packages on Debian Wheezy

Mark Dalby mark at visien.com
Mon Jul 1 16:44:44 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've been trying to get the latest 1.9 source file to work with
cache_mongodb but when using the make menuconfig route to compile the
additional modules I always end up with errors similar too.

mongo.h could not be found.

Now a quick locate shows that I do indeed have these files (installed via
APT) but they reside in the folder /usr/include/mongo-client/ and it seems
that OpenSIPS only searches the  /usr/include directory for external
libraries. (as set by Makefile.defs)

Is there a reason why this is so or should I commit a patch to have the
mongo module search in this specific subdirectory also?

Thanks,

Mark