[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-3565679 ] [acc] Failure Route Changes

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 28 22:55:34 CET 2013

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dmsanders
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=3565679&group_id=232389

Group: 1.8.x

Initial Comment:
At the moment the ACC module will log a failed call after any set onreply_route, but before a failure_route.

The attached patch is a simple change to the TM callback registered for by on_missed so that the callback fires after the failure_route, allowing any changes made in the failure_route to show up in the logged call.

Patch has been tested and worked as expected, however, I'm not positive that I haven't overlooked some other side-effect of the change.

Date: 2013-01-28 13:55

Message:
Hi Bogdan,

Strange...this patch does look wrong. However, it was long enough ago that
I don't remember my thought process. :)

Seemed to work at the time, although now I don't know how that's possible.

Can you remove TMCB_ON_FAILURE_RO from t_hooks.h/c since it is obsolete?

- David

Comment By: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (bogdan_iancu)
Date: 2013-01-28 05:36

Message:
Hi David,

There is something weird in the patch :
1) you changed from TMCB_ON_FAILURE to TMCB_ON_FAILURE_RO only in the
callback function, but not where callback is registered too.
2) the TMCB_ON_FAILURE_RO callback is obsoleted  in TM and never trigger
..

Are you sure you attached the right patch ?