[OpenSIPS-Devel] Improved socket error messages

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Mon Jan 28 12:15:25 CET 2013

On Jan 28, 2013, at 12:10 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Saul, should I fix and upload Michael's patch (to be part of 1.9) or you want to provide a larger patch (to covert this too, still for 1.9) ?

You may fix and upload that one, since I won't have time to do it this week. It would be nice to have a generic function/macro which would print the given error string + IP (port) + error description with the given error severity , for example :-) Then we can use it in more places later on.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects