[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3601037 ] MI_HTTP

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 16 01:35:09 CET 2013

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by digipigeon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3601037&group_id=232389

Group: None

Initial Comment:
There appears to be an issue where the http connection hangs, I have experienced the problem on the latest revision, 9561.

I believe that this change is reacently introduced as the previous version which was working fine was when ticket 3590411 was closed on 2012-11-27.

Date: 2013-01-15 16:35

Message:
Hello Ovidiu,

When the fix was applied to ticket 3590411 - Everything was working at this
point, at some point after this there must have been an error introduced.

Connections would have been less than 10 at this point in time.

Command used: profile_get_values

It was connected via script that has been stable and is still stable on
non-upgraded versions, this runs through a curl type connection from php.

We probably process 10,000 requests per node per day.

Regards Jonathan

Comment By: Ovidiu Sas (osas)
Date: 2013-01-15 16:23

Message:
The fix for 3590411 could not introduce an http connection hang.
Please provide more details about the hang:
 - which mi commands did you use?
 - how many simultaneous connections do you have?
 - do you connect via a browser or do you have a script that connects to
opensips?
 - how often do you run mi commands over mi_http interface?

Thanks,
Ovidiu