[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3601037 ] MI_HTTP

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 16 00:02:14 CET 2013

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by digipigeon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3601037&group_id=232389

Group: None

Initial Comment:
There appears to be an issue where the http connection hangs, I have experienced the problem on the latest revision, 9561.

I believe that this change is reacently introduced as the previous version which was working fine was when ticket 3590411 was closed on 2012-11-27.