[OpenSIPS-Devel] Problem found while testing dialog profile

Julien Chavanton jchavanton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:52:52 CET 2013

I found out that the problem is taking place in memcached, once the size of
a value is not lowered when decrementing.

This is what we have int memcached after having reached a dialog profile of
a number with more then 2 digits (10+)

# Increment
incr dlg_val_caller_ODA1MQ== 1.
1.

# Get the value (size 2 !!)
get dlg_val_caller_ODA1MQ== .
VALUE dlg_val_caller_ODA1MQ== 0 2.
1 .
END.

# Decrement
decr dlg_size_caller 1.
0.

Then str2int is failing in dlg_profile.c

 if (str2int(&ret, &n) < 0) {
                        LM_ERR("invalid int value in CacheDB <%.*s>\n",