[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-3600377 ] Allow avps as a parameters in rtpproxy

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 11 12:22:27 CET 2013

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by peter_lemenkov
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=3600377&group_id=232389

Group: None

Initial Comment:
This is a copy of an original commit from your nasty twin's Git repository. It allows rtpproxy_offer/rtpproxy_answer to accept variables.

I'm using a generic functions - fixup_spve_null, fixup_spve_spve, so please review it. I suppose that no additional fixup_free function is required here, right?