[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASES] Drafting OpenSIPS 1.10.0 TODO list

Bobby Smith bobby.smith at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 17:32:34 CET 2013

1) TCP fixes (async/non-blocking) -- I know these are already on the list,
but as we move more and more traffic to TCP on older versions, we are
seeing reduced performance and odd deadlocks/socket problems from time to
time
2) better support of RFC 6140 (the gruu fixes that saul mentioned come to
mind)

3) not really related to the release, but representation at SIPNOC this
year would be pretty awesome.  A lot of people from the standards bodies
meet here (IETF), and seeing some pursuit around sipconnect 1.1/2.0 would
be great for the community IMO as most of the people here offering
competing choices are vendors selling black box products, however there is
asterisk representation and everyone uses SER in one flavor on their
networks :).

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé <saul at ag-projects.com