[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] [RFC] An initial attempt of porting rtpproxy-ng module from your twin project to OpenSIPS. (#152)

Peter Lemenkov notifications at github.com
Fri Dec 20 15:26:01 CET 2013

Hello All!
I've made some preliminary work on porting rtpproxy-ng from Kamailio to OpenSIPS. Unfortunately I'm not certain about my patches' quality and love to get any possible feedback on this. Could anyone please review this and help me merging it into OpenSIPS? Also any testing will be highly appreciated.

Also I'd like to say a big thanks to @rfuchs and his fellow developers from @sipwise for this module!
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/lemenkov/opensips rtpproxy-ng

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/152

-- Commit Summary --

  * rtpproxy-ng: initial checkin
  * rtpproxy-ng: implement $rtpstat and document start_recording()
  * rtpproxy-ng: implement second parameter to rtpproxy_offer/answer/manage
  * rtpproxy-ng: fix possible segfault in rtpproxy_manage
  * modules/rtpproxy-ng: Allow PV in second rtpproxy_manage parameter
  * rtpproxy(-ng): patch: has_sdp() does not exist
  * rtpproxy-ng: fix extraction of multipart SDP body
  * rtpproxy-ng: ids to sections in documentation
  * rtpproxy-ng: remove code artifact that broke IPv6 received-from addresses
  * rtpproxy-ng: remove trailing double \r\n from multipart SDP
  * Move MODULE_VERSION macro to a OpenSIPS defined location
  * Adjust decode_mime_type arity
  * Adjust get_body calling
  * Adjust HDR_TO_F parsing
  * Add header file which is necessary for sr in OpenSIPS
  * Remove header files missing in OpenSIPS
  * Backport msg_has_sdp from rtpproxy module
  * Proper arity for mi_export_t structure
  * Workaround for missing handy macro in OpenSIPS
  * No need to fee after fixup_spve_null, fixup_spve_spve
  * No such macro PVT_OTHER in OpenSIPS
  * Adapt get_via_branch function to OpenSIPS API
  * No such flag FL_SDP_BODY in OpenSIPS
  * Replace get_str_fparam with fixup_get_svalue available in OpenSIPS
  * Don't use pvar caching API unavailable in OpenSIPS

-- File Changes --

    A modules/rtpproxy-ng/Makefile (19)
    A modules/rtpproxy-ng/README (652)
    A modules/rtpproxy-ng/bencode.c (703)
    A modules/rtpproxy-ng/bencode.h (530)
    A modules/rtpproxy-ng/doc/Makefile (4)
    A modules/rtpproxy-ng/doc/rtpproxy-ng.xml (103)
    A modules/rtpproxy-ng/doc/rtpproxy_admin.xml (823)
    A modules/rtpproxy-ng/doc/rtpproxy_faq.xml (79)
    A modules/rtpproxy-ng/rtpproxy.c (1959)
    A modules/rtpproxy-ng/rtpproxy.h (64)
    A modules/rtpproxy-ng/rtpproxy_funcs.c (434)
    A modules/rtpproxy-ng/rtpproxy_funcs.h (40)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/152.patch
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/152.diff