[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] pua_dialoginfo: failed calls triggers sending PUBLISH errors (#142)

Damien Sandrs notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 16 18:40:05 CET 2013

Hi Ovidiu,

I can change the default value, and adapt the documentation.

Please note that the trying state corresponds to dialoginfo_set being called in the dialplan. Not to the remote peer answering with a 100 Trying.

However, fixing the bogus error probe seems difficult. I can't see a way in pua_dialoginfo to prevent publishing the "terminated" state if there was no previous publication (ie if we did not reach the "trying" state when publish_on_trying is set to 0). There is actually no way to determine the state before the callback is triggered.

Do you, or Bogdan, have an implementation suggestion ?

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/142#issuecomment-30681836