[OpenSIPS-Devel] [Event] OpenSIPS Summit 11 Nov 2013, Atlanta

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Dec 9 19:43:50 CET 2013

Hello,

With some delays, we finally uploaded the presentations and some
pictures from this nice event :

     http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-2013Atlanta

We are working on the recording which to tell the truth are covering the
full tutorials - tutorials done via the consoles, not with slides :).

Once again I want to thanks to all people participating to this event,
both sponsors and presenters, but nevertheless the attendees.