[OpenSIPS-Devel] OpenSIPS 1.8.3 and 1.9.1 minor releases - planning

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Apr 25 17:52:20 CEST 2013

Hello all,

The release for OpenSIPS minor versions 1.8.3 and 1.9.1 is planed for
the 8th of May. Once again, a minor release includes only bug fixes.

Thanks to the bug reports and patches, several minor and critical things
were fixed. We still have couple of fixes on the pipe (working on them)
and continuously evaluate the new reports.

Users - please reports any knows bugs / issues you are aware of so that
we can include the fixes from them into the minor releases.
Developers - address the bug fixing; also, please take care and backport
all fixes that were done on trunk (and not backported yet).

Once again, many thanks to all who contributed here!

Best Regards,

--
Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer