[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3610662 ] REGISTRAR save with force flag and limited contacts broken

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 12 10:32:10 CEST 2013

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by kisskaroly
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3610662&group_id=232389

Group: 1.8.x

Initial Comment:
When using save in registrar module with f and cXX flags set, the number of contacts can exceed the XX value.
Consider the following scenario: 3 devices registering with the same SIP account and XX above is set to 2, with f flag set. In this case we should be seeing two contacts saved, and the third should randomly overwrite one of the two contacts because of the force flag. What I see instead is that when the third device registers, one of the contacts is correctly overwritten, however when the device whos contact was overwritten, reregisters, it's contact is incorrectly added to the list of contacts, thus exceeding the limit of maximum allowed contacts. The cXX flag in my case is specified as a parameter to the save command in script.
Tested with opensips 1.8.2 svn rev 9438.