[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-3568579 ] Use insert buffer for acc_db_request()

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 18 16:30:01 CEST 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by vladut-paiu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=3568579&group_id=232389

Group: None

Initial Comment:
This patch takes advantage of insert buffers when acc_db_request() is called from the script and the table is set to the currently configured acc or missed_calls table.

We manually call acc_db_request for failed calls so that we may update accounting variables before saving the call record. This gave us a big boost in performance.

Date: 2012-09-18 07:30

Message:
Hello,

Thanks for the patch, it has been applied in OpenSIPS trunk.

Best Regards,
Vlad