[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-3565679 ] [acc] Failure Route Changes

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Sep 8 01:39:18 CEST 2012

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by dmsanders
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=3565679&group_id=232389

Group: 1.8.x

Initial Comment:
At the moment the ACC module will log a failed call after any set onreply_route, but before a failure_route.

The attached patch is a simple change to the TM callback registered for by on_missed so that the callback fires after the failure_route, allowing any changes made in the failure_route to show up in the logged call.

Patch has been tested and worked as expected, however, I'm not positive that I haven't overlooked some other side-effect of the change.