[OpenSIPS-Devel] [RELEASES] Planing OpenSIPS 1.9.0 major release

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Tue Oct 30 15:23:43 CET 2012

Hello Ryan,

Can you please open a SF bug about the db_virtual with insert buffering,
describing the setup and what's happening ( if no rows were inserted at
all, or there were rows missing, etc ) ?

Also, thanks for the futex patch, we will definitely look into it.

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com