[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3581600 ] TLS: "failed to accept: rejected by client"

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 29 12:56:01 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by dragosoancea
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3581600&group_id=232389

Category: core
Group: 1.8.x

Initial Comment:
Hi

There is a weird behaviour in opensips-tls. It happened to me a 4 or 5 times in the last 3 months.
Sometimes I get a lot of messages like this in the logs:
"ERROR:core:tls_accept: New TLS connection from ip:port failed to accept: rejected by client"
This usually means that some TLS client which is not under my control is hammering on the SSL port, never completing a full SSL/TLS handshake.
But whithin few minutes after these appear, nothing works on opensips anymore, you send an INVITE and it does not get relay-ed, nothing hapends , it's just stuck. Then I firewall the IP from where the connection requests come from, and everything starts to work fine again.

Regards,
Dragos

PS: Vlad, thx for fixing bug #3570495. It does not crash anymore.