[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-3575739 ] Follow resource-list references on RLS

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Oct 21 16:27:06 CEST 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=3575739&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
Hi,

This is the first patch of a series of patches to enhance presence support (including OMA) in OpenSIPS. The attached patch adds the ability to follow references from a rls-services to a resource-lists document.

The diff is quite big not only because of the actual feature, but because I had to fix some bugs as I worked on the feature as well, and separating those was not really possible.

I'm actively working on presence, so I'm willing to maintain this code, as well as fix any issues that may arise with it. So far I discovered none during testing :-)

If I get a ok I can merge it to trunk myself and we take it from there.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects

Date: 2012-10-21 07:27

Message:
Hi Saul,

As I see no objection regarding this patch, feel free to proceed with
uploading it on trunk - and btw, I'm taking it seriously when you say you
are willing to maintain the code ;)

Thanks and regards,

Comment By: saghul (saghul)
Date: 2012-10-19 04:38

Message:
I just added a second patch, which adds a new mi command:
rls_update_subscriptions, which needs to be called if the RLS services
document or resource-lists was modified, in order to start new backend
subscriptions or stop old ones if required.

Please have a glance at this, the diff is so big and affects so many files
that it's getting complicated to manage.These are new features which will
go to trunk anyway, so if issues are discovered I'll get them fixed, I
promise :-)