[OpenSIPS-Devel] Registrations, contact and rfc question

Nick Altmann nick.altmann at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:26:44 CEST 2012

Hello!

Opensips 1.8

When one client registered two times in 200 OK after REGISTER I see this
contact:
Contact: <sip:abonent1 at 192.168.1.63:5062>;q=0;expires=1484;received="sip:
8.8.8.8:5060", <sip:abonent1 at 192.168.1.10:57393
;ob>;q=0;expires=300;received="sip:8.8.8.8:5060"

RFC 3261, 8.1.1.8:

The Contact header field provides a SIP or SIPS URI that can be used
   to contact that specific instance of the UA for subsequent requests.
   The Contact header field MUST be present and contain *exactly one* SIP
   or SIPS URI in any request that can result in the establishment of a
   dialog.  For the methods defined in this specification, that includes
   only the INVITE request.  For these requests, the scope of the
   Contact is global.  That is, the Contact header field value contains
   the URI at which the UA would like to receive requests, and this URI
   MUST be valid even if used in subsequent requests outside of any
   dialogs.

Is it correct to receive two URIs in contact in my case?
I use path to get receiver address because I use balancer before registrar.
The command is save("location", "p0").

--
Nick