[OpenSIPS-Devel] [HELP] Advising on GPL license issue

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Nov 30 14:39:57 CET 2012

Hi all,

As I'm not an expert in this, I'm looking for someone to advise on a
more complex issue regarding GPLv2 license.

Shortly - developing an opensips module that needs to link to a non-GPL
(and not compatible) library (available for public in binary format,
with proprietary license).

For details or whatever feel free to contact me offline, not a problem.

Help will be highly appreciate not only be me, but by the project and
community (as a really nice feature depends on finding a solution here).