[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3590953 ] Dialog module: dlg_terminate_dlg and register_dlgcb function

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 29 10:36:12 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3590953&group_id=232389

Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

On 11/26/12 3:52 PM, Eduardo Lejarreta wrote:

> Good evening.
>

> I’m a rookie (not a developer), on users mailling list I’ve been forwarded to this. Anyway, this is the case:
>

> Dialog, tm, rr and acc: 3.2.1 modules version
>

> When you finish externally a dialog, vía FIFO command with “dlg_terminate_dlg: callid, from_tag” the callback register function “register_dlgcb” on “DLGCB_TERMINATED” event returns a:
>

> dlg_cb_params * params->req             with (NIL) value.
the request does not exist in this case, going to be generated locally.

> This callback  register function is used by “acc” module with acc_cdr accounting enabled to track the end of the call.
>

> In this scenario acc module can not account the end of the call. -> ERROR: acc [acc_cdr.c:480]: invalid values#012!
>

> If you try this scenario over TCP and with “RR” module with “enable_double_rr” enabled you will see that the “acc” module is able to track the end of the call because a double “Record-route” header is inserted by proxy.
>
> Do you think this could be an issue that it can be resolved in future? Or may be we’re forgetting something.
>
> Any help, any idea?,
Maybe you can solve it by storing dialog hash and id -- see the $dlg(...) class of variables.

It should be solved in a way or another, to become useful, please open an issue on the tracker not to forget about it. I plan to look a bit at cdr accounting with dialog before the next major release.

Cheers,
Daniel