[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3590334 ] timeout_avp not callable after loose_route

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 28 18:53:39 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by vladut-paiu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3590334&group_id=232389

Group: 1.7.x

Initial Comment:
Hi, I noticed that setting the dialog timeout_avp after calling loose_route() is a no-op.

I don't know if that's intentional or not, but it isn't documented (where I'd expect it).

Added a patch (against 1.7) that updates the documentation.

Regards,
Walter Doekes
OSSO B.V.

Date: 2012-11-28 09:53

Message:
Hello Walter,

Thanks for the doc patch. Applied on 1.7, 1.8 and trunk.

Best Regards,
Vlad