[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS-Users] [RFC] New Release Policy for OpenSIPS project

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Nov 26 22:57:29 CET 2012

Hi Ali,

Thanks for feedback - regarding the support for previous releases, Saul
raised the same point as you, and I have to admit I didn't do the math -
2 release ~= 1 year, which indeed is too short - I mean this will force
an upgrade each year.

So, we need to somehow get to ~ 2 year lifetime for a release. My
suggestion is to actually set a life span for 2 years.