[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3588141 ] 1.8.2 pua_dialoginfo regression

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 17 11:19:41 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by dsandras
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3588141&group_id=232389

>Category: modules
>Group: 1.8.x

Initial Comment:
Release 1.8.2 with the various dialog patches probably breaks pua_dialog_info.

When a call is terminated, OpenSIPS does not send a NOTIFY anymore, even though the presentity table looks correct (the dialog info event document corresponding to the call is correctly removed from the table).

We had things working fine with 1.8.1 (except a few ghost dialogs which had been CANCELled), but in 1.8.2, our phones
receive a NOTIFY to indicate early/established state, but not terminated state.