[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3585696 ] Crash due to mi commands

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 9 20:40:57 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by digipigeon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3585696&group_id=232389

Group: None

Initial Comment:
I am getting repeated crashing on my three X 1.8.2 opensips servers, also some crashing on my 1.7.1.

The problem appears to be more noticeable when the profile_get_values is called frequently (every few seconds), however I cant confirm isolation of this command causes the crash.

Please see attached (gdb) bt full

Date: 2012-11-09 11:40

Message:
Hi Bogdan,

There was nothing in the log files relevant, it just crashes without any
response.

I am not sure if I have correctly ran the commands, but I get the
following:

(gdb) f 0 brother
#0  0x7663723a65726f63 in ?? ()

(gdb) f 0 *brother
Cannot access memory at address 0x7663723a65726f63

(gdb) f 0 name
value has been optimised out

(gdb) f 0 value
value has been optimised out

(gdb) f 0 *brother->next
Cannot access memory at address 0x7663723a65726f93

Sorry if this is not correct.

Kind Regards

Jonathan

Comment By: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (bogdan_iancu)
Date: 2012-11-09 09:32

Message:
Hi,

1) do you see in the logs any err message before the crash (from the same
process) ?

2) in gdb, frame 0, please print : brother, *brother, name, value,
*brother->next .

Thanks and regards,

Comment By: Digipigeon (digipigeon)
Date: 2012-11-09 07:09

Message:
The only parameter that I have programmed in for get_statistics is the
parameter "all", this is ran through xmlrpc

Comment By: Razvan Crainea (razvancrainea)
Date: 2012-11-09 06:22

Message:
Hi!

The core you attached does not contain any indications that the cause of
the crash are the dialog profiles, but rather some statistics you are
fetching through MI. Can you provide us the exact MI command you are
running?

Best regards,
Răzvan