[OpenSIPS-Devel] disable_gruu parameter in 1.8 branch

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu May 31 11:01:15 CEST 2012

Hello Saúl,

The 'disable_gruu' parameter addition has happened after the OpenSIPS
1.8 was released as beta ( beta was on//Mar 22, parameter was added on
Apr 24 ), this is why is was not back-ported.

Thus, it will be present in the next OpenSIPS release.

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com