[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3528675 ] B2B - Second Call Transfer doesn't work

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue May 22 11:19:58 CEST 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by anca_vamanu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3528675&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
I think this might be a bug or else I wouldn't post.  The version I am running is
$Id: main.c 8772 2012-03-08 11:16:13Z bogdan_ianc

Here are the details
http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/B2BUA-Multiple-Transfer-Refer-issue-td7564757.html

I was doing some special stuff on the OpenSIPS B2BUA server in order to get Call Park with Asterisk to work, but just to be sure I removed that stuff and I still see the same issue.

Comment By: Anca Vamanu (anca_vamanu)
Date: 2012-05-22 02:19

Message:
Hi Duane,

First the logs seemed strange, but then I figured out what is wrong.
The reason why the Refer scenario is executed differently the second time
is that when specifying the new client entity to create with the
destination the URI in Refer-To header, the same id is used 'client2':
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/B2buaTutorial#toc15

So actually it does not create a new client entity, but tries to bridge
again the existing ones.

The fix in the code is to permit not defining a client id, because in this
case it is not needed, as it is never used ( never is an entity referred by
the id). I will try to implement this fix in the next period.

The quick hack for this is to define sort of a loop of Refer rules ( I
remember I saw this at someone some time ago).
It would look like this:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<scenario id="refer" name="Handle refer at server" param="0" type="script">
  <init>
    <bridge>
      <server>
        <id>server1</id>