[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3525730 ] Dialog topology_hiding does not strip all VIAs on PRACK

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 16 17:49:26 CEST 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by vladut-paiu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3525730&group_id=232389

Group: 1.8.x

Initial Comment:
When using topology_hiding PRACKs within the dialog do not get all of their via headers stripped (in messages with two vias I only see the topmost get removed). These additional vias then get add to replies by the far end, and when the dialog module re-adds the via headers it previously stripped you get a doubling of via headers which causes odd interop issues.

I can provide example captures via email.

Opensips Info:
version: opensips 1.8.0-beta-notls (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16, MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
svnrevision: 2:8890M
@(#) $Id: main.c 8772 2012-03-08 11:16:13Z bogdan_iancu $
main.c compiled on 21:28:30 May  8 2012 with gcc 4.4.6

Includes patches from Bug #3525729 and Bug #3523408.

Thanks.

Date: 2012-05-16 08:49

Message:
Hello,

Any info on this? If possible, please provide an OpenSIPS full debug log.

Regards,
Vlad

Comment By: Vladut-Stefan Paiu (vladut-paiu)
Date: 2012-05-11 03:27

Message:
Hello Ryan,

I have just tried to replicate your scenario, PRACK reached OpenSIPS with
two vias, the both got removed & OpenSIPS added it's own, so I cannot seem
to obtain your bogus behavior.

Can you please attach here ( or via email ) the SIP trace and the OpenSIPS
full debug for your scenario ?

Regards,
Vlad