[OpenSIPS-Devel] drouting: AVP issues

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue May 15 17:33:49 CEST 2012

Hello Bogdan,

During the initial do_routing, the AVPs are set properly (index 0
holding AVPs with the higher priority).
However, during next_routing, the AVPs are updated, but it seems that
"gw_attrs_avp" was left out (it still points to the old value on index
0).

-ovidiu

VoIP Embedded, Inc.
http://www.voipembedded.com