[OpenSIPS-Devel] drouting: AVP issues

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Fri May 11 16:45:02 CEST 2012

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
<bogdan at opensips.org> wrote:
> Hi Ovidiu,
>

> On 05/11/2012 01:44 AM, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
>>
>> When populating the drouting AVPs while calling do_routing(), the AVPs
>> are not populated in order (like it is for dispatcher).
>
> Which AVPs ? for next destination ?

Maybe I wasn't clear enough here.
The gw_id_avp, gw_attrs_av, carrier_id_avp are pushed into an avp
array.  The array is in reverse order (I mean when you print out the
avp without an index, is index 0, and it is not pointing to the
current gw/carrier that is used - the last element into the avp is
pointing to the right gw/carrier).  I was comparing this with the
dispatcher behaviour where the avp are in the right order and even in
failure route, you have proper values in index 0 of each avp.  This is
handy in taking routing decisions.

>> Also, the AVPs are not consumed during a transaction failover to
>> reflect the current route, carrier and gateway that is used.
>
> well, when doing next_route(), the used AVPs should be trashed, a new ones
> available, corresponding to new routing.

The AVPs are an array and are not updated on next_route().