[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3525729 ] uac_replace_to/from() not applying to PRACKs in dialog

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri May 11 12:05:48 CEST 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by vladut-paiu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3525729&group_id=232389

Group: 1.8.x

Initial Comment:
This appears to be a bug in the dialog module, where as it does not run request callbacks on PRACKs.

I have attached a small patch that I tested and seems to fix the issue.

Thanks.

Date: 2012-05-11 03:05

Message:
Hello Ryan,

Thanks for the patch, indeed the PRACKs where not being translated.
Patch was applied on trunk and 1.8 branches.

Regards,
Vlad