[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3524799 ] Commit 8993 to trunk breaks dialog module in realtime dbmode

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 9 13:28:00 CEST 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by vladut-paiu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3524799&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
Commit 8993 causes a startup problem when dialog module is using a database and db_mode is set to 1 (realtime). Server does not start and error log results in "opensips[9368]: CRITICAL:dialog:dlg_connect_db: BUG - db connection found already open" . Tested on 64bit system with mysql as database backend. I believe this could effect other branches if commit was back-ported.

Date: 2012-05-09 04:28

Message:
Hello,

Thanks for reporting this, a fix has been committed on the 1.8 and trunk
branches.

Regards,
Vlad