[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3519386 ] B2B and old clients

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri May 4 19:42:07 CEST 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nikbyte
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3519386&group_id=232389

Group: 1.8.x

Initial Comment:
B2B don't process calls from old clients without branch tag in via. Maybe in that cases use callid? My solution is attached.

Date: 2012-05-04 10:42

Message:
However in our setup (about 20000 users) there are number of old clients
without via... They are working on old open sips 1.7 proxy servers with TM
without problems and now they are working on new opensips 1.8 b2b servers
with this patch also without problem. This patch tested and works well.

Comment By: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (bogdan_iancu)
Date: 2012-05-04 10:37

Message:
Nick, that is a really bogus case (no branch via) - I'm not even sure if
such calls are going though TM at all...Is it wiser to hack and support
such a bogus case ?

Anyhow, in other tens of cases, it is assumed that there is a via branch.