[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3522966 ] lua pseudoVarSet

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 3 10:04:52 CEST 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by vladut-paiu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3522966&group_id=232389

Group: 1.8.x

Initial Comment:
Hello,

We can't use lua pseudoVarSet function, we always got "error in parsing pvar `du'".
As it uses pv_parse_spec and not pv_lookup_spec_name anymore, you should remove these two lines :

  if (*name == '$')
    ++name;

Regards,

Arnaud

Date: 2012-05-03 01:04

Message:
Hi Arnaud,

Fix was committed in trunk and 1.8 branches.

Thanks and Regards,
Vlad