[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3513105 ] B2B_LOGIC - insert_hf() ignored by b2b

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 31 13:56:34 CEST 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nikbyte
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3513105&group_id=232389

Group: 1.8.x

Initial Comment:
I set modparam("b2b_logic", "custom_headers", "test") in options.
insert_hf("test: test\r\n", "To") doesn't work before b2b_init_request command, also it doesn't work in b2b_request route.
After b2b processing tag was removed.

I think, it should be there in both cases.

Date: 2012-03-31 04:56

Message:
It's not really good when I should add tag with real ip-address to save it
in local cache when packet received and restore it in local route to add to
sip packet after b2b processing. As workaround it may be helpful to add
option to b2b_logic module to add tag with source ip address.

Comment By: Anca Vamanu (anca_vamanu)
Date: 2012-03-31 01:38

Message:
Hi,

The usage that you describe is not supported.
But you can achieve what you want by inserting the new header in
local_route.

Regards,
Anca