[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-3513177 ] Substitutions in configuration file

Rudy rudy at dynamicpacket.com
Fri Mar 30 21:00:07 CEST 2012

Hi All,

 Not that I particularly support the addition of "substitutions"
inside the current config parser, but one thing I have wanted myself
is something similar to defines. Flipping the question to Saul,
assuming we are all familiar with m4, what kind of parser additions
would you need to completely omit m4 from your current configurations?
This seems to be like an opportunity to brainstorm some new ideas, not
only for 1.x branch, but possibly for 2.0 configuration files.

Thanks in advance,
--Rudy
Dynamic Packet
Toll-Free: 888.929.VOIP ( 8647 )