[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-3513177 ] Substitutions in configuration file

Nick Altmann nick.altmann at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 16:22:34 CEST 2012

I'm not agree with you, because I use m4 now.

Such functionality was really useful together with include functionality.
For example, when I have errors with m4 it's hard to understand in
what line these errors occurred.

m4 is not always convenient,
I should compile my configuration every time, but I don't need all
power of m4, I need only substitutions.
m4 is not a panacea for all occasions.

--
Nick