[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3512895 ] Nathelper (rtpproxy) - Sets with more than 2 servers fail

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 30 10:12:34 CEST 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by maxmue
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3512895&group_id=232389

Group: 1.6.x

Initial Comment:
I noticed a strange problem while trying to use rtpproxy sets. Opensips version 1.6.4-2.

Everything works fine, if i add 1 or 2 rtpproxies into the group/set,  they are randomly selected from the set which is chosen for my invite.

But if i add 3 servers into a set, not only the rtpproxies from my set  are used but every rtpproxy regardless of the setid. I did not change
anything about the script logic, just changed entries in the db. I am  able to reproduce this every time i use 3 or more Rtpproxies in one set.
I will also try a few more things, and report back if i find anything.

if(is_method("INVITE") && !has_totag()) {
                         switch ($Ri) {

                                 case "X.X.X.X":
                                 $avp(s:rtpsets)="1";
                                 break;

                                 case "X.X.X.X":
                                 $avp(s:rtpsets)="2";
                                 break;

                                 default:
                                 $avp(s:rtpsets)="2";

                         }

 }

 if($avp(s:rtpsets) == 1){
         set_rtp_proxy_set("1");
         rtpproxy_offer("o");
 } else {
         set_rtp_proxy_set("2");
         rtpproxy_offer("o");
 }

Date: 2012-03-30 01:12

Message:
If i change the part where i set the rtpproxy, so i am not setting static
values but i am using the avp instead it works perfectly and only
rtpproxies from my set are chosen. But this behavior seems like a bug to
me, or is there something wrong in the script logic?

if($avp(s:rtpsets) == 1){
set_rtp_proxy_set("$avp(s:rtpsets)");
rtpproxy_offer("o");
} else {