[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3511333 ] 1.8.0 - B2B - Multiple Max-Forwards headers in INVITE

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 26 13:33:04 CEST 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by vladut-paiu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3511333&group_id=232389

Group: 1.8.x

Initial Comment:
In simple config, I call b2b_init_request("top hiding") and there are two max-forwards in first INVITE.

     SIP MESSAGE 8        192.168.0.1:5060() -> 192.168.0.2:54537()
      UDP Frame 9        26/Mar/12 14:09:25.1515 TimeFromPreviousSipFrame=0.0001 TimeFromStart=2.3412
 INVITE sip:abonent1 at 192.168.1.10:54537;ob SIP/2.0
 Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.0.1;branch=z9hG4bK0c62.7fac4081.0