[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3510533 ] 1.8.0 - B2B - Multiple Max-Forwards headers in BYE

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 23 16:41:34 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by vladut-paiu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3510533&group_id=232389

Initial Comment:
In trunk 8846 a BYE is generated with two Max-Forwards headers.

It can be reproduced with this configuration file: http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18727

192.168.178.2 = softphone
192.168.178.20 = OpenSIPS 1.8.0
192.168.178.21 = Asterisk

SIP signalling: http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18726

Date: 2012-03-23 08:41

Message:
Hello,

I have committed a fix for this on OpenSIPS trunk and 1.8 branches.
Please check it out and let me know if it fixes your issue.

Regards,
Vlad