[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-3365035 ] Incorrect paths on osipsconsole (debian squeeze)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 21 20:00:56 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by razvancrainea
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=3365035&group_id=232389

>Category: tools
>Group: trunk

Initial Comment:
The debian package for osipsconsole from the squeeze repository at http://debian.leurent.eu contains incorrect paths for the default OpenSIPS binaries, libraries and configuration. This result in osipsconsole ignoring the changes made at the "/etc/opensips/osipsconsolerc" file, as it expects by default to have the configuration at "/usr/local/etc/opensips/osipsconsolerc", among other issues. In order to make it work, one has to edit "/usr/sbin/osipsconsole" by hand, which as far as I know is undesirable.

Would it be possible to modify the paths just for the debian packages, in order to avoid the need for editing the file by hand? I have attached a patch containing the proper paths. I have also noticed that bug #2795297 seems to be related, but the solution implemented still requires the user to modify the file.

squeeze / amd64
ii  opensips                            1.6.4-0                      very fast and configurable SIP server
ii  opensips-console                    1.6.4-0