[OpenSIPS-Devel] Possible memory leak OpenSIPS 1.7.2

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Wed Mar 21 17:53:36 CET 2012

Hi,

Went through the shutdown memory log, and I see no traces of a leak.
Maybe you are actually using such high values of pkg mem ? Please try to
increase the pkg memory, by passing the -M parameter at OpenSIPS startup
( like '-M 4' for 4 Mb of memory per proces, or by editing config.h (
PKG_MEM_SIZE define, needs recompiling & re-installing of OpenSIPS ).

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com